Ash

Création de bijoux insolites

mardi 4 février 2014

What I've been up to....

Well, I've been sick. A lot. But I'm all better now :) I've been working on a lot of different things, my mind is buzzing with all the ideas I have, so I started journaling them. In a real journal. Enough with the post-its and the notes on the back of my hand. Yep, I'm organized now. Ha ha. Seriously... Here is what I've managed to finish recently.

Cool bangle stack... Possibly the toughest thing I've ever had to photograph! Earrings... Coz I'm obsessed with earrings! I have a big project in the works, which involves lots of black, some black and white, rhinestones, found objects and cool stuff all around. Stay tuned!
Pin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google Plus

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire